Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Surya wants to give his best to his fans


While Ajith goes on doing three to four movies a year, Vijay does just two while Surya restricts to one movie a year.

We were wondering why Surya is just doing one movie a year, is this because he gets very few chances to act?

When we contacted Surya, he replied "I want to give the best to my audience and for this reason I don't accept offers that are not worthy. I also want to give atleast one uniqueness in every movie. That's the reason I do one movie a year"

More than about his career and plans he speaks more about Jothika and his daughter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Collection of Actor Ajith Movie Videos ,Songs, Latest Movie News, Wallpapers,Gallery at www.actorajithmovies.com

BBC News | News Front Page | UK Edition

Add to Technorati Favorites